At all times we will strive to foster mutually beneficial and satisfying relationships between our helpers, their clients and the Get You Organised. We work to develop relationships based on trust, mutual respect and empathy.
We are committed to improving the lives of both our housekeepers and our clients by providing the following:
- We will provide hassle free housekeeping services.
- We will maintain the general cleanliness, tidiness and associated chores within your homes.
- We will consistently strive to provide services which not only meet your expectations, but also to exceed them.
- We will provide the highest quality housekeepers who consistently provide excellent service.
We are dedicated to providing stable, well paid and progressive employment to our employees.
Our responsibilities as an employer of a primarily off-site workforce very seriously and make the following commitments to our staff:
- Regular and prompt payment of accurate wages/invoices
- Open and transparent dealings with employees
- Plainly worded expectations of service
- Professional and courteous communication at all times
- Relevant and timely feedback
In very early 2011, we set out to eliminate the phrase “clean up for the cleaners”
We knew that all across Sydney & Melbourne families were paying hundreds of dollars each week for the privilege of spending their evenings shoving their belongings under beds or into cupboards – all to come home at the end of the day to a house that was hardly touched.